Sprache wählen

Inhouse Mobility Blog

[Translate to Deutsch:] South Africa - NIV - Non Immigration Visa

[Translate to Deutsch:] Section 11(2) Visa to South Africa

[Translate to Deutsch:] Foreign nationals who intend to work in South Africa, no matter if they receive or do not receive remuneration, should apply for a work visa. However, in the case of urgent need or for a short term limited period which should not exceed 90 days of work activities, an application to conduct work on a section 11(2) visitor’s visa based on the Immigration Act may be considered.

The adjudication of applications for authorisation to conduct work on a visitor’s visa was delegated to South African missions abroad by the Director-General of the Department of Home Affairs. Therefore, assignees who reside in Germany may submit their Section 11(2) applications at the respective South African Consulate or South African Embassy.

Inhouse Mobility can guide you through the entire process, support you in preparing the necessary application documentation and accompany your employee to the South African Consulate to ensure a smooth process.